If you are lacking in self confidence you haven’t discovered who you really are.
I am here to tell you how spectacular you are – you just don’t know it yet.
- Have you lost your identity being a mom or a wife?
- Wish transitional women’s health issues were easier to live with?
- Not bouncing back as quickly after experiencing a big loss or life change?
- Are you overwhelmed to the point of being numb?
- Is your “normal” no longer acceptable?
- Are you settling but don’t know how to implement new and improved options?
- Have you been living someone else’s truth but not your own?
- Don’t know how to contain your negative emotions and self sabotage?
Now is the time to realize that your life is meant to shine, be full of joy and peace.
Not only have I experienced what it is like to lose someone that wasn’t suppose to be lost but I also know what it is like to have some serious health issues, such as cancer. I not only lost several people I loved, I lost my uterus, hormones, libido, peace and confidence in my marriage, life and what I new as normal and comfortable.
Through all these ‘not so fun’ life experiences, I have been able to become someone. I had no choice but to discover who I really am at the core. Those experiences were not something that happened to me but for FOR ME. I am here as your guide to help you remember your greatness. I went through those experiences feeling alone. You don’t have to be. Are you ready to start creating your ‘new normal’ and discover that you are stronger than you think and capable of living your truth and loving it?
Women who work with me:
- Have increased confidence as they celebrate their natural gifts.
- Recognize their unique life lessons that can lead them to greater peace and happiness.
- Create healthier relationships with themselves and with others.
- Discover more compassion and understanding for themselves and for what and who they lost.
- Speak up for their truth.